If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for WZTA-AM, WAVW-FM, and WQOL-FM; please provide iHeartMedia with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, and contact person and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following person at WZTA-AM, WAVW-FM, and WQOL-FM:
Human Resources iHeartMedia P.O. Box 0093 Port St. Lucie, Florida 34985
It is the policy of WZTA-AM, WAVW-FM, and WQOL-FM to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.
Employment Opportunity Notice
TITLE: Account Executive
POSITION OVERVIEW: The iHeartMedia Account Executive will identify and solicit new business; service and grow existing account. They are responsible for developing persuasive proposals in response to client needs and/or opportunities. They will guide their clients based on market, platform or station information. They are responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through cooperative communication. They will also negotiate rates consistent with iHeartMedia operating goals and budgets and ensure prompt payment. They will utilize all available iHeartMedia resources to create effective marketing campaigns. This is a commission based outside sales position.
- Entrepreneurial & motivated self-starter.
- Knowledge of sales principles and practices.
- Flexible and creative, with an ability to handle stress, deadlines, and financial pressures.
- Ability to grow the business & find new revenue opportunities, and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, assertive, performs well in a competitive sales environment.
- Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and research.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver's license (8+ or Less). Insurable at standard auto rates.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to communicate product value.
- Ability to design, present, and successfully execute targeted marketing campaigns.
- Generate revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets.
- Prospective candidate should have the ability to exercise judgment and operate independently.
- Translate market & station business strategies into specific actions that generate sales & revenue.
- Monitor competitive media to continually prospect for new account leads.
- Candidate will also need to be able to read, draft and comprehend complex and persuasive business correspondence.
- Provide regular reports to Sales Manager regarding prospective sales order, new prospect lists, forecasts, and competition analysis.
- Service client accounts including preparing sales orders and production requests, resolve billing discrepancies, assist in account collections.
- Follow station/company practices/policies for processing, invoicing, calculation of sales.
- Establish, maintain, and deepen relationships with existing client base & agencies.
iHeartMedia IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER